I just love checking out the Money Saving Experts site for the offers he finds and this latest beauty saving has to be shared.
You can get a set of 12 mini (5ml) Ciaté nail polishes for £17.95 delivered (norm £72, or £65 separately), if you sign up/in online at Ciaté* and enter the MSE Blagged code MSEAUTUMN.
The deal ends at 11.59pm on Tue 3 Oct or when all 1,000 sets are sold, whichever’s first – so go quick if you want to nail this deal.
The set includes:
- Coconut topcoat (clear) – worth £3.33 based on full-sized 13.5ml version at Ciaté.
- Goal digger Gelology (rose gold with silver glitter) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Iced Frappe Gelology (mushroom grey) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Amazing Gracie Gelology (ballerina pink) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- What the Shell Gelology (electric blue) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Seas The Day Gelology (turquoise) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Star Struck glitter (silver glitter) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Moondust Gelology (iridescent purple with gold glitter) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Beach Please! Gelology (bright red) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Cheek to Cheek crème (pink pastel matte) – norm £5 at Asos (but currently out of stock).
- Reign Supreme Gelology (dark purple) – norm £4.50 at The Hut.
- Racing Queen (dark green) – norm £4.50 at The Hut.
- Although you can sometimes find certain individual polishes cheaper than the prices above as part of promotional sets, you’d be hard pushed to find them for £18 all-in.