- Try a sweep of nude kohl pencil inside the lash line to neutralise pink tones and make eyes seem brighter. A great reasonable pencil for this is Barry M Kohl Pencil in Due £3.99
- Add a drop of face oil to your foundation to give your skin a healthy glow. A great face oil is the Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil £30.00
- Sweep blush across the tops of your cheeks, over the bridge of your nose and lightly around your hairline which mimics the flush you get from the first rays of the sun and gives you a spring face.
- Have a face exfoliation to give your face a healthy spring glow.
- If your skin gets a bit unpredictable between seasons, prone to sensitivity or spring-time allergies, a serum which helps strengthen the skin’s natural barrier function is the way to go.
- Frame your face with perfect brows. There is nothing like a good brow tidy and tint to make your face come to life.