Thankyou Hutts New World for nominating our salon blog for the Liebster award! It’s our first award for The Hair & Beauty Lounge blog and we are all thrilled to bits. The award is supposed to be for those with under 200 followers, so I have nominated bloggers who I think also deserve this award.
Here are the rules:
• Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
• Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
• Nominate 11 other bloggers
• Ask them up to 11 questions
• Let them know you have nominated them
Let’s get to it, starting with Hutts New World questions!
1. What prompted you to start writing a blog – To help promote the business
2. Have you made lots of friends through your blog – No
3. What is your favourite film – Hairspray of course !!
4. How do you promote your blog – Through facebook/ Pinterest and Instagram
5. Have you any other blogs that you write – No
6. Where is your favourite place to write – In my quiet room at the salon
7. Which are your favourite social media sites – Instagram and Facebook
8. What do you find challenging about writing a blog – Keeping it up to date
9. What book are you reading at the moment – Not reading one at the moment
10. Have you won a blog award before and if you have what was it – No
11. Where do you plan to take your blog to this year – Hope to reach a larger audience
Here are some other blogs I would like to nominate a Liebster Award to –
Jay’s Hair & Beauty Blog
The Happy Sloths
Into The Gloss
Oh My Word of Mouth
It’s Healthy Lifestyle
Style Them Hair
Chasing the Impossible
Dolls & Sailors
Organic Spa Magazine
Here are 10 questions for my nominated Liebster award winners –
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favourite beauty product?
3. How often do you write your blog?
4. What is your favourite hair product?
5. Who inspires you most?
6. Have you ever won an award for your blog before?
7. Do you blog regularly?
8. Which is your favourite beauty/hair website?
9. Where do you want your blog to be in 12 months time?
10. Do you enjoy writing your blog?
11. What is your favourite beauty/hair magazine?