7 home remedies for dry hair from Home Remedies for All...
Honey can be used in many different ways to treat your skin and hair, so here are few ways to use honey in an overnight beauty treatment.
Bridal hair ideas from our award-winning stylist Sophie Hanson at Hair Way to Heaven – Bridal Hair Ups
A great tip for beach-ready hair is to dampen your hair with water and coat it with conditioner before going in the sea or the swimming pool. This will not only keep knots at bay and make it easier to style afterwards, but it’ll protect your tresses and stop the salt from drying hair out. The fresh water minimises the amount of salt water or chlorine your hair can absorb, creating an invisible protective layer.
To keep a clean hair brush you should wash it once a month or so with shampoo to remove dirt, oil, and any built-up hair products. Holding the handle, swirl the head of the brush around in a bowl of warm water. Next, put a few drops of gentle shampoo on the bristles of a toothbrush and use the toothbrush to scrub the bristles and base of the hairbrush.
If you haven’t cleaned your brush or comb in a long time, it’s a good idea to disinfect the brush or comb in vinegar or rubbing alcohol. When you’re done, you’ll be left with neat and clean brushes and combs.
Another simple but stunning wedding hair by our stylist Sophie from Hairway to Heaven Bridal Hairstyles.
Check out our stylist ‘Hair Way to Heaven’ Bridal Hair on her Facebook page
- When you have a pedicure, you receive a relaxing massage of the feet. This helps to improve blood circulation and improves mobility for the joints.
- With pedicures, the chances of your nails developing fungi and other infections are reduced.
- We all know that body massages are a great way to relax and rejuvenate your nerves, but sometimes all it takes to relax is a foot massage.
- With regular pedicures during it can help to keep your skin and nails smooth and soft despite the exposure to the harsh elements.
- Using Reflexology movement a therapist may massage your big toe and ankle to calm your endocrine and reproductive system, helping relieve PMS or menopausal symptoms.